Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Familia

Is it true that in this picture, I decided not to wear my coat outside, even though it was 20 below, because I wanted to look cool?

Yes. Yes, that is true.
Posted by Picasa


And don't think my siblings didn't call me on it.
Although I notice now that Baby Bro (The tall one) is Sans Parka, too. Hmmm...
Favored child status always went to the shortest one--that's the guy wearing the giant red bow in this picture.


His name was Chance, and obviously, he was a lot cuter than the rest of us.

My father had to put him down a couple of years ago, and counts that day among his most difficult. Tougher than being on the ambulance crew when your son is involved in a car accident (on my father's 50th birthday, I might add), and tougher than having to drive to Montana in the middle of the night because your kid (ahem...me) got arrested for being all of 17 and somehow possessing ridiculous quantities of wine. In Montana. (OK, OK...Montana was just four miles from our house, but still...)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.