Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gonna Be Really, Really Old For A Little While

So if you don't hear a lot from me, sorry.  Gosh, and I was doing so well, in November!  hehe...

It's one of those things you don't think about much, until there's some kind of shortage...uh-huh.  That's right.  Talkin' 'bout spinal fluid.  Whacky stuff...it's kinda like Dura-Lube, only, for your body.  You start to notice the system shorting out when things like your right forearm, or your left ring finger start to hurt, for no particular reason.  Like, you feel dried out on the inside.  Weird.  Small wonder my body is not craving the cigarettes lately.  Wanna know the other weird thing?  I haven't had one since yesterday, and I haven't had any withdrawal symptoms.  At all.  THAT's how busy my body is, being miserable with other shit right now.

Though it's not something that immobilizes me completely--moving doesn't hurt much more than not moving, and stretching feels like the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing in the world--I find that the exact, perfect, propped up (or  propped down) position feels pretty good, and sitting at a computer for any length of time feels like hell.  Spice must flow, as they say, and, sitting at a computer tends to make spinal fluid circulation issues worse, for me, anyway.  

So there you go.  See you in a couple of days.  Or, maybe tomorrow.  Chiari.  Tons of only slightly predictable neurological fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.