Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random Wednesday!!!

  • Lady at Walgreens?  You made my morning.  It's 6AM, some half-asleep woman (me) wanders in to buy concealer and mascara, looking very much like she is OUT of concealer and mascara, and you were the bubbliest, sweetest thing.  Thanks for the blessing, and have fun cooking for your family!
  • The day before Thanksgiving, and I'm craving ham.  Ham.  Like a ham sandwich would be the very greatest thing right now.  Guess what's in my cooler for the road trip?  Uh-huh.
  • Also bringing the Spaten, because I hate for the beer to be left home alone.  Not that I will be able to enjoy it during the actual road trip, but there are beer stops built in to the schedule.
  • I get off work three hours earlier than usual today, and yet...working today is the biggest DRAG!  Seriously...I'm trapped in an office and compelled to look at traffic maps and weather reports.  this can't be a good thing.  Remember the days before online traffic maps?  When you just winged it?  I'm going back to that.  After I get out of town, I mean. 
  • By the way, what brainiac decided that it would be a good time to close the 35W/Crosstown exit?  Thanksgiving?  The most traveled holiday of the year?  All of Southwest Minneapolis, Richfield and Edina would like to give you a good swift kick.  Where do you want it?
  • *exhale*  It's just traffic....you'll get there when you get there.....breathe....
  • I know it's supposed to be "vacation", and at some point I'll probably stop worrying about all the stuff that needs to get done before I can enjoy "vacation".  I'll be sure to let you know when that is.
  • OK, it's now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.