Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quirky QuickMix

I listen to Pandora at work sometimes.  I think I finally have it tuned the way I want it.  I still get a quirky Quck Mix from time to time--like, I'll hear "Sheena Is A Punk Rocker", and then the next song is "The Story" by Brandi Carlile or something.
 
 
We would refer to that as a TRAIN WRECK of a segue.
 
 
Shake it off.  Moving on...
 
 
 
Today was an exellent Pandora day.  Every third other song was an old Rolling Stones song.  Wild Horses, baby.  That's what I'm talking about...
 
 
I didn't even know I was in the mood until I was.
 
 
Of course, it was Stones peppered with Fall Out Boy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Duffy, etc.  And just to annoy Barb, I emailed her with stuff like this:
 
"OMG!  Guess what song is on?  I LOVE THIS SONG!"
 
 
Cuz she loves it when I say "I love this song!"  Don't you Barb?

3 comments:

  1. yes, I love it
    you have been saying it for 25 years!
    In the car, at the mall, having a heater, whenever!
    It has it's charm-
    sadly, your punky daughter is picking up the habit-
    ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! If I could listen to something other than the piped in radio station I would have a little party in my little cubelike area (w/o walls!) All I want for Christmas is walls (no really) but we are always being watched...

    which is why my word verification is watche *looks around slowly*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wish you were there in the office with me, Barb...so I could do that Jumping Up And Down and Squealing "I Love This Song!" thing that you love so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.