Sunday, February 22, 2009

Concentrated Effort Not To Talk About My Spine...

Here are the follow-up articles to Uncertainty is Your Friend...

Part II

and

Part III


And here is a cool article by Travis Wright--Stop Making Failures of Your Children. ThankyouThankyouThankyou for writing that, Travis--once again, you rock!


Barrett Chase on the DTV conversion. Perfectly skewed, and right to the point, as usual.


And, if you are really bored after all of that, I updated my MySpace profile, so you can look at that if you want to. I don't get there too terribly often, but, hey, the music kicks ass this week...

Speaking of kick ass music, you can pretend I didn't say I TOLD YOU SO about the fact that Back Door Slam will no longer be operating as the trio we came to know. Who coulda predicted that? Oh, yeah, never mind....I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.