Monday, January 12, 2009

Everything's Cute

Now that the level of BUSY!  CRAZY! has subsided, I'm in the enviable position of having pretty much everything seeming like No Big Deal.
 
 
No Big Deal compared to last week, or the week before, or the week before.
 
 
Uh, No Big Deal compared to most of the entire last calendar year...
 
 
Its kinda like when you have given birth and afterword, if you are injured, on most occasions you think, "Meh...it doesn't hurt as bad as child-birth..."
 
 
 
No Big Deal.
 
 
 
 
This morning, I picked up a stack of papers from the fax machine and literally said, "Look how CUTE this is!  This little stack of paper is only a half inch thick!  Its like....nothing!"
 
 
I'm sure if the people in my office could get past the Weird, they'd think it was charming.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you could charm the pants right off the fax repair man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one time that I sort of took the fax machine apart and kinda broke it, I met the fax repair person at our office. A woman. She hates me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.