Monday, July 6, 2009

Buckshot

Bullets...it's like writing, only not.
  • I changed the password on my work computer early Thursday, and now I'm all confused.  Because we change passwords so often, I type in the wrong one fairly often.  Also, because we change passwords to often, I am quickly running out of cute boy names to use for passwords, so I ended up using a variation of MY name.  Boring...  It is far more helpful for me to think of Vincent D'Onofrio (Donofrio8) first thing in the morning than myself (ShellysLamePW22)
  • Favorite spam subject line of the weekend?  "Become her Brutal Banger"!  HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!  *sigh*  Yeah, I just liked that one...
  • But let us not forget the actual SPAM--I spent the weekend in Austin, MN, home of SPAM.  I kept threatening the children with the SPAM Museum, because there is an actual SPAM Museum, and also an accompanying restaurant just across the way, and I know that the kids would have totally hated it, so, what better way to torture them, right?  Now that I'm home again, I'm kinda bummed that I didn't go...I believe that I will try to retro-fit the SPAM Museum into the schedule.  I'll just leave the kids in Minneapolis, and they can be all Spoon and Cherry while I'm all Canned Meat Product.
  • Wow, did I eat an obscene amount of food this weekend or what?  But, no SPAM.
  • Sometimes, I worry about my mouth...as in, I cuss like a sailor.  This morning is one of those times.  I manage to contain myself while at work or while around very old or very young people, but like a lot of people, let lose in traffic, or while venting.  This morning, my best friend called me and said, "Who am I?  '#)*&*@%^*(&^*%$&%$@#$^!!!!!!'", and, I thought she was talking her mother-in-law, but she was talking about ME!  Sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.