Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wouldn't You Like To Be A Pepper, Too?

She might be just a little bit spoiled.


Just a little.


And....what the hell, right?  If you can do a little something for your kid once in a while, you should.


So tomorrow, Halloween, I am taking my kid to a show--specifically, The Academy Is, The Diva's all-time favorite band.


At a bar.


On Halloween.


I'm sure I've mentioned before that I'm not a big fan of going out to a bar on Halloween night.  It's one of those "Amateur Nights" out on the town.  Mostly just assholes go out on Halloween night.  The rest of us either stay home or go to a party at the home of someone else who is staying home.

So, I expect to be surrounded by assholes.


Well, either assholes, or other parents, like me. 


Parents who might also be assholes. 



Hell, I might be an asshole, too, now that I think about it.


Anyway--it should be fun.  The Diva gets a good close look at Mr. Beckett, and I get to...uh...stand around and be the old person at the show.  It's a parent thing...please come, so I'll have someone to co-miz with, and drink grown up drinks, and hang out in the smoking section...with all the other people trying not to be assholes at a bar on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.