Sunday, October 19, 2008

You're Almost As Paranoid As I Am

Almost



It's gettin' so a girl doesn't want to talk about things anymore.  I talked about Michaels, then discovered Michaels checked up on me to make sure I didn't say anything bad about them...

Seriously? 
 
 
What are they going to do when I show up at the door waving money?



The presidential election conversations have been similarly observed.  Only, the fabulous tracking devices used by those who's job it is to secure the safety of high-level political candidates can't be seen by my lowly stats counter. 

But I know you are out there, Secret Service Agent Whomever.  Don't worry, I'm probably not going to do anything rebellious. 



Except vote.


I know that may be frightening for some candidates.  Good luck with that.
 
Mostly, I say nice things around the blog-o-rama.  I'm not a meanie.  If I feel like telling someone off, I contact them directly, whenever possible.
 
 
Besides, like Olympia Dukakis said in Steel Magnolias--if you can't find something good to say about anyone, come and sit by me.  We'll talk privately.  Catty bitch conversations are for enjoying with your girlfriends, not sharing with the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.