Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Most Envied Person of the Week...

Isn't it funny how I declare a most envied person of the week, implying that I will be declaring one EVERY week?

I think we all know that I'm not that ambitious...

I might as well tell you that next week, there probably won't be a most envied person. Or I might declare myself the most envied person. Either/Or.

ANYWAY!

I'm calling it for this week--Brian Oake...he's all calm and relaxed on the radio in the afternoon while a lot of us are out there, examining close up, the social experiment that we call the afternoon commute.

(I'm actually much more calm driving home than I am in the morning...I guess I don't care what time I get there. So, I'm fairly relaxed. Except for swearing at people who don't know how to merge. You are now free to picture me driving in a leisurely fashion at 4:55PM on a weekday, angering every other person on the highway. Enjoy.)


Brian, I'd like to say that I would love to have your job, and I would, but you definitely out-geek me in the artist info department, so you just keep doing what you're doing--and I'll be over here, trying not to incite any road rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.