Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OK, So...Funny Story, In A Lame-O Sort Of Way

I have this work in progess, which you can see is a pair of mittens with a lovely mountain scene across the front, all stitched in teeny yarn, several colors, etc.

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I was attempting to knit both the right and left mit at the same time, because that's what you do when you're crazy-but-productive-in-your-head.

Somehere around that mountain top, I noticed that I had skipped several rows of the pattern on the right hand, so as you see it, I had to remove it from the suddenly-less-than-magical Magic Loop set up and trudge forth (or backwards, in this case...) one at a time, on dpn's.

My comfort level has gone up considerably, all of a sudden! Whew! No gigantic circular needle mess. Now here's hoping "second mitten syndrome" stays away long enough to power through...

1 comment:

  1. In awe. THIS is why I crochet. One hook at a time (usually). I only have two hands and only one of them actually works for this stuff I do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.