Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wait, Wait....Didn't You Used To Be....

How does one go from constant blogging to just occasionally checking in?  Follow my lead:
 
  1. Get Busy.  I know, I know....plunking down in front of a television may not seem like "busy", but I swear it is.  Really.  Not only is it important for me to spend evenings burning through the final season of The Tudors on DVD (and no, we will not be discussing the entire week lost to "30 Rock") but I have a lot of knitting commitments and sure it seems like leisure, but....I call "busy".  And I will provide some variety of photographic evidence in the near future.  And for the record?  That's one effing great TV show.
  2. Yawn.  I can almost say that there is nothing happening except knitting and television.  Oh, yes, there is driving back and forth and going to work and eating and sleeping, but....yawn.  Boring!
  3. There is no Three.
  4. What?  You thought that even though there was no Three, that there would be a Four?  What the hell's the matter with you?
One day soon, my darlings....one day soon.

1 comment:

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.