Friday, August 21, 2009

Like No One's Watching

This week I have said all of the following, plus numerous variations there-of:
 
 
"Why Not?"
 
"Nothing to lose..."
 
and,
 
"It's not like I'm ever gonna see (these people) ever again" ***
 
 
 
I also ignored a lot of advice, shocked some people, did some "stupid" shit and threw conventional wisdom out the window.
 
 
 
 
 
I must tell you, I've never been happier...
 
 
Have an excellent weekend, all!
 
 
 
 
***Do you know how much I love that phrase, "It's not like I'm ever gonna see (these people) ever again" ?  I mean...it's not like anybody ever uses it for evil purposes, cuz, if you're being bad, you might end up seeing some of those people on your jury or something....which makes this a positive, cool thing to say/think, in my opinion....dance like no one's watching, as they say...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.