These are the things I am pondering today....so many questions, so few answers...
- If you discover that you are alarmingly broke at the same time your ex tells you, "oh, by the way, I can't pay my half of _____ this week, so you're going to have to handle it," do you take that as a sign to remain calm and meditate on the situation, or, as a sign to unleash your as-yet-unseen rage toward said ex? I mean, choosing Option Two would send me straight to jail, but the bright side of that is...no bills to speak of. (Yes, I'm kidding...relax.)
- If you find yourself attending a succession of meetings in which, even though you are the lowest person on the totem pole, you feel like you are the smartest person in the room, what kind of sign is that? (I mean, besides a sign that I'm totally full of myself...)
- If you continue to feel unlimited potential, and you're pushing hard every day, but your life and the people around you just aren't keeping up with your ambition, to you need a vacation? Or do you need to smack some people around until you get what you want?
- If you are attempting to log into your secure systems at work and your password isn't working and eventually you lock yourself out, that's a sign to go home, right?
- How about if your pass card doesn't work? I mean...can I fix it so my pass card doesn't work? That way I can't make it past the lobby, and will have no choice but to turn and leave.
- If you're awake and it's 1:00AM, and you know the alarm goes off at 5:30, do you take that as a sign to just shut the alarm off and skip the whole Waking Up On Time thing, because you know that they day is just going to be a waste of yawny spaciness?
Feel free to talk amongst yourselves...