Friday, May 8, 2009

The Last Of The Not So Little Blue Pills

What you see here is all that remains of almost two weeks of anti-biotics--the lovely blue ones are the ones that kick your ass and make you not feel quite like yourself...
Sadly, I am not overly confident that these three pills will be the last of them. Things still don't seem "right". Of course, it could just be the pills making me think things are not quite right--no way to tell until you get it over with, I guess. I will have taken all of these by the time I go to sleep tonight.

If I have to spend any part of my weekend dealing with doctors, I'm going to be grouchy about it. Really, I'm way too busy for anything serious, and at this point, if these bad boys haven't killed EVERYTHING, then I guess we can consider it serious.

2 comments:

  1. O crap - I forgot what I was gonna say. I was distracted by my word verification

    Cowinit.

    Is there a cow in it? And if so how did the cow get in it? and just to clarify what is IT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many cows does it take to screw in a lightbulb?


    ....


    ....


    ....


    Just two, but, we have no idea how they got in there...

    (yeah, yeah...oldest joke, EVER)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.