Friday, May 22, 2009

Any Hobbies? Yeah...I Enjoy Poking Sleeping Dragons

What a day, what a day!
 
 
Dealing with narcissists is always invigorating--just make sure you have lots of witnesses, cuz when they make The Crazy, you don't want to be the only one who saw it, considering it always comes down to their word against yours, and narcissists are WAY better liars than most people.  Certainly, they are better at it than I am.
 
 
Today I had a most unfortunate run-in.  It all started off in the usual way--I expressed my opinion on something, and someone who disagreed with me went WAY off the deep end and totally ripped into me, spitting fire all over the place.  It's so bizarre when people do that--I mean, who gives a shit, right?  But you can tell right away that you're dealing with a narcissist because they launch right into implying how stupid you are, compared to them.  I ended up spending practically the entire day deflecting the blows.  Mostly, I just quoted them to themselves, which narcissists HATE, by the way.  Makes them nuts.  Almost as nuts as CCing their boss on your entire conversation.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Gawd I'm awful.  But I don't care.
 
Now I'm totally whiped out--can't wait to get home and flop on the couch, maybe order a pizza or something, and start the long weekend of doing nothing in particular.
 
Hope you ALL have a fantastic weekend!  Be well, be safe, and HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good weekend...sounds well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday/Monday were pretty good--the weirdo email series sucked up a fair amount of Saturday, however. No big deal--I think I finally shook them off.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.