Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Promised To Use My Powers For Good And Not Evil...

Here's a little thing-thing for your consideration from my buddy in Duluth--Heart Walk is coming!  If you'd like to walk, or you'd like to contribute, please do! 
 
Take it away, Miss Jessica...


I will be joining my coworkers by walking in this year's Start! Heart Walk benefiting the American Heart Association on September 25th in Canal Park.

I have set a personal goal to raise funds that are needed for critical heart disease and stroke research and education.You can help me raise funds by making a donation online. Click the link below to visit my personal donation web page where you can make a secure online credit card donation.

The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer a smaller amount, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.

Your donation will make a difference in building healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke, our nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers.

Thanks so much for your support!

Jessica

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association-MN Duluth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.