Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We Now Return You To Your Regularly Scheduled....Something Not Sad or Mopey

A few random points of truth:
  • I segregate my M&M's, Reeses Pieces, etc.  Oh yes, I do.  Yellow, Brown, Red, Orange, whatever--all separate.  For all of the reasons I shall indeed rot in hell, this is the most troubling.
  • You know what's really annoying?  When you're smart and you do something smart and the people around you act surprised that you were capable of doing something smart.  With an IQ of 158, I do occasionally come off looking intelligent.  I can assure you that it's entirely accidental, because I am working on keeping my nerdness contained, but it does happen.  And when it does, I would like you to NOT behave as if I were a puppy that just learned how to roll over.  Please, do not draw attention!  Thank you so much.
  • Having said that, we can now focus on something DUMB that I have done recently.  Hmmm....well, I'm happy to report that I haven't made a complete ass of myself for at least a month.  Actually, the incident where I made a complete ass of myself in early June was the most spectacular one of it's kind.  I don't expect to top it in this lifetime.  Actually I don't expect to top it in this lifetime because right now I'm all "Well, I'll never f*cking do THAT again!" which is kind of a drag, really.  I rather looked forward to those opportunities to throw caution to the wind and scare the living hell out of myself.  To that end, I need some other boy to crush on--candidates, please line up to the left! ;-)

1 comment:

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.