Monday, January 10, 2011

Because You Must Tear Yourself Away From Current Events Or You'll Lose Your Damn Mind...(AKA Entrelac-ac-ac-ac-ac)

And what's better to help you maintain sanity and humility than entrelac?
Actually, this is an easy project--just that same entrelac scarf pattern you keep seeing floating around.  Mine was on Knitting Daily, and has good directions, video, etc.  I think they may have even written a song about it to the tune of Billy Joel's "Movin' Out"...

...but probably not.

The yarn is Lion Brand "Amazing" wool blend.  The color is called "Aurora".  P.S.: Lion Brand is having a sale right now, but it ends tomorrow!!!

I think if everybody on the planet, or at least here in the States, made at least one entrelac scarf, they'd be much more calm.  I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Or in my case, crochet. Because I'm all thumbs when I try to knit. Unfortunately. But yes. I totally agree. Let's put knitting needles (perhaps blunt ones) in all of those crazy people's hands. :) They'll calm down in no time. And learn how to breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.