Friday, June 17, 2016

Scorched

Yesterday....


Yesterday was Scorched Earth.


Yesterday was an amazing show of a devastating vocabulary.


Yesterday was, "You should run for cover when I'm angry."


Yesterday was a composition designed specifically to injure.


Yesterday was, "I no longer care. Burn the fucker to the ground."


Yesterday was, "Ha! I laugh at your ridiculous attempts to hurt me. I'll kill you with mere words! I'm just that fucking good!"


Yesterday was awesome.


I was just that fucking good. 


Results achieved, Earth scorched, wicked people vanquished.


Awesome.




Today...


Today one of my greatest friends told me he has an invasive melanoma.


All of those idiots that I destroyed yesterday are nothing.


Victory, hollow.


Those people were "sport writing."


The real test comes when your heart is fucking breaking.


I have nothing.


Nothing but love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loosely monitored by lazy blog owner.